AVSuperfly Shipping Overview
Having only just launched our new site, we're only able to focus on West Coast deliveries, within the UPS 2-Day Ground region highlighted in below. Please read below, for details on our shipping requirements.
- We ship via UPS Ground, to the cities highlighted below.
- If this order is mission critical, we suggest you order a couple of days early, incase there’s a UPS Delay that is completely out of our hands.
- We need a site contact, name and number, valid address where shipping/receiving is viable (hotel, house, office, etc).
- We need Full Payment, Photo ID and Insurance before shipping.
- We will confirm all details, and double check any order details, by phone, before shipping.
- Tracking number will be shared once available.
- You must be on-site when package is expected to arrive.
- Please open box from the top, and do not discard any foam.
- If damage or missing parts are detected, we must be informed immediately.
- Use included labels for returns.
- Orders must be postmarked for shipping by last of rental, to avoid late fees.
- Do not rely on your regular UPS driver to collect these packages w/o notice. Regular trucks on daily routes are often full.
- Packages must be dropped at a UPS Customer Center, or schedule a UPS Pickup at your own convenience.
- Late returns could incur additional fees, on top of rental extensions, if clashing with additional customer orders.
- Returns with missing parts or damage, will incur additional fees
Emergency + Other
For orders outside of our shipping range, or last-minute emergencies, please call our support team on (415) 716-7752. We'll see what we can do within the bounds of Freight, Cargo and Overnight services.