How It Works
Our Pricing is simple. We charge for number of days out of our Shop:
- A 1-day Rental: Pickup and return, same day. AMAZING deals if you can pickup and return in one day!
- A 2-day Rental: Pickup anytime Monday, return anytime Tuesday (before close).
- A 3-day Rental: Pickup anytime Monday, return anytime Wednesday (before close).
Orders that are returned late, will incur Late Fees.
- Late Fees are charged as brand-new rentals, not basic extensions.
- If equipment is not returned by it's next scheduled pickup time, forcing AVSuperfly to book replacement equipment, the customer is liable for all sub-rental and relevant shipping fees.
- Customers have until the moment of equipment pickup, to clarify the equipment return date, to avoid such fees.
- Early returns will be honored with a 50% refund of remaining days.
- We can schedule pickups, returns and deliveries from 8:00am - 8:00pm.
- We don't do drop-ins, please schedule your order by phone or online before swinging by the office.
- We will occasionally make appointments on weekends but only by appointment, depending on the situation.
Local Delivery & Pickup
- We offer Local Delivery and Pickup in the SF/Bay Area for $99
- Give us a call to see if your venue is in our radius
- We need an exact delivery and pickup time, site contact and any special instructions
- Site contact must meet AVSuperfly Drivers curbside, and manage the load-in
- Our drivers cannot leave their vehicles unattended and cannot offer setup or install services.
- Please see our full Shipping Guidelines for more information.
- Alternatively, you can call us on (415) 510-2050.
- AV Equipment in large orders can become very expensive, quickly.
- In most cases, a Credit Card could not cover the replacement value of an order if lost, stolen or severly damaged.
- We ask customers to a provide proof Production Insurance, with Rental Equipment Coverage, before we can approve large orders.
- We can approve smaller orders w/o Insurance, but talk to us first about your shoot.